PeakTrader.com Forum Index PeakTrader.com
Economics, Portfolio Optimization, and Technical Analysis

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bringing to the Table

Post new topic   Reply to topic     PeakTrader.com Forum Index -> Portfolio Optimization
View previous topic :: View next topic  
administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Bringing to the Table Reply with quote

Arthur Albert Eckart, Portfolio Manager

Experience:

Tested about a hundred technical indicators, which all failed at one point or another, except one, which remains most reliable, but is rarely in position.

So, use a combination of economics (e.g. macro and micro) with technical indicators.

Avoiding hundreds of pitfalls (the stock market is a "steep learning curve," with many traps).

Accurately estimating probabilities (another may estimate a 90% chance of making money, when in reality, it's slightly over 50%). Accurately estimating potential losses when wrong, for capital preservation.

Excellent track record picking winning stocks, including buying and selling price targets.

Education:

BA & MA Economics University of Colorado (passed comp exams in Money & Banking and International Trade).

Methodology:

Open account in your name with limited power of attorney for me to manage your account.

Fee schedule based only on performance.

Wait for an excellent opportunity and make a bold move with stock options.

Result:

Odds favor the portfolio will reach its price target within one year, and the account will be closed or shifted into cash for withdraw. Possible to lose all or some of the investment (can use portfolio stop loss to limit loss). Also, possible portfolio will not reach price target within one year.

Testimonials:

Arthur,

Eventhough you suffered a losing streak during the recent months, you have performed beatifully. I have learnt a lot from both your winning and your losing trades.Personally, I believe in your huge potential and I have enormous confidence that in the long haul you will be a great success.

I have been following the market and your trades everyday, if you don't mind, I really want to tell you how I feel about your trades. You have all the potential huge winners, but most of the time you execute too soon, if you could learn to wait(which is what I am trying to learn), the return would be phenomenon.I have been experimenting over the past year some of my observations which result in ten and twenty fold return in a short period of time. I wish I could implement it in a big way some day.

Thank you for your invitation to your investment club, I am VERY MUCH interested. Please count me in and let me know the details. XXX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Arthur,

I followed you trading for about 2 months. I came to the conclusion that you are a fantastic person, with great knowledge, a lot of nerve and money is not the only thing for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthur-

Thanks for your note.

Over the years, I’ve experienced similar severe trading downturns—more than I care to discuss!--and it is certainly no fun. It’s nice to see you bouncing back and returning to your original sound strategies, which have served you so well. I’m sure you’ve done a “post mortem” on what occurred, and I’m sure some subscribers have offered their 5-cents worth. However, should you ever want additional “opinions”, I’d be pleased to offer mine based on what I observed by following your daily updates during that rough period.

I would be interested in the investment club, so please keep me informed.

Thanks…and Good Trading Ahead!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Art

First off:
I think your a genuis and the best source of
unbiased market info.PERIOD!
I did notice your call on oil and bond market.
(Luckily, I followed your lead and saved myself a
small fortune!)
In addition, I'll heed your warning to be careful
going foward.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthur

One thing I like about your style is that even when you are not right on the call, you are very good at squeezing most out of it. Also, you bounced back very big after the big drawdown in Dec.

How are you trading Oil now? mostly support/resistance?

Anyways, hats off to you... I hope to emulate your success eventually

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats Arthur,

wonderful call on the spx puts. Way to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     PeakTrader.com Forum Index -> Portfolio Optimization All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: